Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Week 3- Thing 7

We were assigned to comment on any technology area of interest from this week. In my "travels" through flickr and linked apps I am so excited. I feel like I have finally discovered the "buried treasure" that I have been looking for and get to share the "loot" with everyone. I look forward to creating new uses of technology in my classes. Adding the input of my students and colleagues, this should be a fascinating year! I especially like the flexibility of using photos- one of our students' favorite things to "play" with. Turning them loose to create class cards with images or creating their projects tied into their own "exodus" experiences should keep them engaged. I will be totally engaged as we work together with new technology. One of the other new sites I came across is Moodle. More on that exploration later.

No comments: