Friday, July 25, 2008

Week 6 Thing #13

I especially like the del.icio.us site because of the universal access from any computer. It has proven most helpful after my laptop had to be "restored" to factory settings. All the time invested in bookmarking favorites was spared (partially) as I just discovered this tool. The tags and notes capabilities help me stay organized and find what I need. I believe this will be a useful tool to share with those unaware and with those that have discovered other places of interest. I have included hobbies, classroom related,Church, and education tools in my list so far. Looking at what others have thought about the sites is useful and interesting insights , in most cases. I can envision the use of this tools by my students in my class and their other ones also. The stats and categories listed on the side bar helps with navigation and provides additional places that maybe I did not think about or had trouble "tagging".

2 comments:

ESC1 said...

I use del.icio.us instead of browser bookmarks because they are shareable.

ESC1 said...

By "they" I mean the del.icio.us bookmarks. I noticed the ambiguity after I hit the publish button.