Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week 8 Thing # 18

Used online document application "ZOHO". Neat to have access and be able to post to your blog. I can see how this will be useful after a working hard on a class document and then be able to instantly publish to the class blog! I love it. In my wanderings on the web I was directed to "Think Free" site also. I made a "test project" for friends at school to collaborate and make a flyer inviting Web 2.0 teachers to gather, enjoy a bite of food (tapas) and share experiences. We will decide on details and then try and work online flyer development using the Think Free site. The task management capabilities seem useful for project based collaboration from anywhere.
Good for creating actual WP docs and presentations.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

Those are great ideas!