Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week 8 Thing # 19

Library Thing:
Who knew people have so much to share..... I joined and added a tiny selection of my bookshelf. I'm not sure why I need this bookshelf yet. It would be neat to share thoughts on books with others that enjoy similar reading. I'm not sure I have that much time though. I do love to read and purchase many books for reference (hobbies or educational) and check out leisure reading books because I rarely re-read a fiction book, maybe a classic.... I liked the reviews though, so who knows I might just give my two cents in a current fiction book. I have also started to subscribe to audible for audio books. This allows me to "read" when I do not have the time of sitting still ( like laundry,cooking). I've always wanted to be part of a supper club and book club....maybe I should propose a combo club. I'm rambling but this is related to Library Thing. :)

No comments: